Today, it is not a struggle to make your establishment look like one of those you see in magazines. There are now many products that can make your home or business establishment look modern and innovative for instance, incorporating the drop ceiling tiles.
How do drop ceiling tiles look? When you say drop ceiling tiles, it means that you will be using tile-like materials as the second ceiling of your establishment thus the term drop. It is meant as the secondary ceiling.
Actually, there are many terms used for this type of ceiling. To name a few, some call this suspended ceiling, T-bar ceiling, grid ceiling and still a lot more. If you plan to use this style, be sure not to install it on your own. This should only be done by professionals. Note that the reason you want this style is probably because of its appearance.
Admit it or not, with just one look and you can right away say that this is not something that will be durable and reliable. In fact, when an earthquake occurs, this might be the first to go off. Though, this could still depend on the workmanship of your contractor.
Reasons Why Buildings Incorporate These Styles
Why is this style quite trending these days? If you are going to check some of the newly built hotels, most of them are already using drop ceiling tiles. Here are some possible reasons why drop ceiling tiles are getting more popular:
- Aesthetics – Admit it, your ceiling will really look fab with this style. When you are constructing a commercial business, how it looks is quite important. Your building can be part of your marketing tools and drop ceiling tiles will undeniably aid in that aspect.
- Ease of Installation – Yes, this is quite easy to install like you just need to purchase the materials of your own choice, and then start the installation process. However, if you are after the aesthetic aspect, you should still hire a pro. You can just assist him if you really want to learn, though.
- Varied Options When it Comes to the Materials – This is also one of the reasons why drop ceiling tiles are preferred. For those who really enjoy living in a luxurious home or want to attract customers, this style is perfect. You have a myriad of options when it comes to the materials and the designs, including the colors.
- Conceal the Ugly Wirings and Ducts – Because of the fact that this is a suspended ceiling, it can easily hide the ugliness of construction essentials like the plumbing fixtures, the wirings and so on. Well, of course, the conventional type of ceiling can also do this. But then again, with a suspended ceiling, it will be easy to conceal things.
- Soundproofing – Yes, you might have a better sleep if you will use the drop ceiling tiles style. Due to an obvious reason, irritating noises from your neighbors or from other things like cats and rats on the ceiling which can be burdensome will hardly bother you.
Top 5 Drop Ceiling Tiles for Your Interior
Are you on the lookout for amazing designs for your drop ceiling tiles plan? You can check out below for ideas:
This is rated “A”. This is simply amazing. Some homeowners even use this for their headboard. With this type, there is no need to use strips and this is simple to install as well. In fact, you might be able to DIY this with the assistance of a professional, of course, just to make sure.
Though these tiles are quite thin, it is what makes them unique. They are easier to install as well. For sure once you will get to see them yourself, you will order for another pack.
There is no need to say more about this product. All you need to do is see for yourself as you will surely be pleased once you find this page.
Decorative Suspended Ceiling Tile #215 – This is a class A rated as well. This tile has excellent quality and the best color!
NAP7010 White Ceiling Twist Loop – This comes in a pack of 100. These are really the best and in fact, more and more people are satisfied with this. The good thing about this style is it fits with the standard drop ceiling tile supports and is quite durable as well.
Useful Tips Before Deciding What to Buy
Is this the first time you will try drop ceiling tiles? If that is the case, these following tips might be of use:
- Your first concern is your budget. As you can see, aside from the options enumerated above, there is still a myriad of them. It would be a waste of time shopping for something you cannot afford after all. Determine first how much you are willing to spend for the drop ceiling tiles before you start shopping.
- The size will also matter of course. However, for an ordinary layman, this might be hard to determine since the layout of your ceiling will be considered. Thus, you should ask for the assistance of a pro here.
- The design is another factor you must decide on. There are just about so many options to choose from. However, you should consider the existing fixtures of your home or commercial establishment when it comes to this to make them look like a set.
Drop ceiling tiles style is indeed in trend these days and with just one look, you can right away tell why. But if you will not decide on this properly, like when you choose the wrong color or the wrong design as they don’t match with the other fixtures in your place, the result might be awful. This is why it always pays to hire a pro. With the assistance of a professional, there is no doubt that your place will look exquisite after installment.